Man Up...

Every once in a while, I will shamelessly plug a product.  Not because I get paid for it, but because they are my products of choice.  Just being my product of choice alone will not earn you a coveted spot here on the Man Blog, they still must do something above and beyond, such as Axe having the balls to do a "balls" commercial.

Everyone who knows me can tell you that Miller Light in a longneck bottle is my drink of choice, and their latest series of commercials fit perfectly into the man blog. One of my favorites is this one. Click on the "read more" link to view some others, they are all pretty good.

You can see several of the current Miller Lite ads on their website....which is pretty cool all the way around. Featuring their latest national and regional promotions, merchandise and more....check it out: MillerLite.com
MAN UP!


The Man Purse

Skirt

Karaoke

Scarf

Skinny Jeans

Lower Back Tattoo

Dragon Shirt