Awesome Building Design, Dynamic Architecture

I read about dynamic architecture a few years ago, and the article said back then that there was one of these towers under construction in Dubai.  According to the same article though, they claim these buildings can be completed in a fraction of the time it takes to construct a conventional building.  Now, I don't claim to be a genius or anything, but I read the article at least 2 years ago, and I know a conventional building can be built in under 2 years, yet we have yet to see the completed version of one of these towers.....wtf?  So, I guess we are not quite sure if this is for real or not....but man, I hope they are, because these are some neat buildings.

Designed by David Fisher of Dynamic Architecture Group, I can't do it justice just writing about it, you really have to watch the video.